The Technical Arts Lead position exists to lead efforts to achieve the purposes of CrossCreek through creativity and technology.
- Responsible for all aspects of live production for services at CrossCreek: video, audio, lighting, graphics, lyrics, etc.
- Develop, recruit, train and spiritually lead a team of people to execute technology for worship services and other church or outside events.
- Continually develop our video broadcast of worship services.
- Responsible for staffing all outside events at CrossCreek with: video, audio, lighting, graphics, lyrics, etc.
- Spiritual maturity
- Passion to reach our community through excellence at CrossCreek
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Effectively organize, prioritize and lead multiple projects.
- Efficiently manage a production schedule.
- Hands-on experience with web-based technologies.
- Attitude of responsiveness and flexibility
- Reliable and punctual
- Possess attention to detail, problem solving and proven design skills
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Premiere Pro, Photoshop, After Effects)
- FCP7, FCPX (or other NLE software)